Trueline Solution Recruitment Drive:-
Trueline Solution is hiring candidates for the roles of Digital Marketing Expert & Technical Support Executive for the Across India location. The complete details about Trueline Solution Recruitment Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Trueline Solution
Job Position:- Digital Marketing Expert & Technical Support Executive
Job Locations:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards (No Bar For Right Candidate)
Job Type:- Full-time
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Education: Bachelor, BCA (Preferred)
- Experience: 1-year Experience & Fresher
- Excellent communication skills
- SEO Knowledge
- Experience with SEO / SMO / Digital marketing, PPC, Keyword Analysis, Lead generation would be best.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
For Digital Marketing Expert:
- Design, create and manage digital marketing campaigns across Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Instagram, and other relevant platforms.
- Manage all digital marketing channels.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, and PPC.
- Provide creative ideas to design content for campaigns, select target audiences, and understand consumer behavior.
- Measure performance and create daily reports for the performance and make recommendations for amendments and improvements.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing trends, new social media sites, web technologies, changes in algorithms, and best practices.
- Knowledge of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Semrush, WebTrends, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Should be good at off-page submission like classifieds, directories, article sharing and building natural backlinks, etc.
- Should be able to work in a dynamic environment with time flexibility.
- Review and analyze the website to find areas of improvement.
For Technical Support Executive:
- Be able to understand the nature of client issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for resolving client issues via Live Chat, Email, Phone, and Remote software.
- Self-motivated and be a team player.
- Maintain policies and procedures when working with clients and provide appropriate information.
- Collaborate with team members on knowledge transfer, procedures, and standards.
- Maintain accurate records of daily communications and issues resolve
- Working with customers to identify software problems and advising on the solution.
- Logging and keeping records of customer/ employee queries.
- Ability to give software Demo to customers.
- Updating self-help manual so customers/ employees can try to fix problems themselves.
- An in-depth understanding of the software customers is using.
- An ability to assess each customer or employee’s IT knowledge levels.
- Logical thinker & Ability to deal with difficult callers.
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- All candidates will go through 3-6 months of training.
- At the end of the training period, the candidate will get a full-time posting.
Trueline Solution Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs