Ubisoft Off Campus Recruitment:-
Ubisoft is hiring candidates for the role of Intern Programmer for the Mumbai, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about Ubisoft Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Ubisoft
Job Position:- Intern Programmer
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Flexible Working Organization:- Hybrid
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Master, Bachelor or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering (desirable).
- Strong programming skills in C++ Or C#.
- Experience with any commercial game engine (such as Unity 3D, Unreal, Cry engine).
- Knowledge of software development environments and associated tools. (i.e. Visual Studio, Perforce, JIRA,Git).
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written.
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Demo for your work showcasing Game/ Technology you developed is must.
- Nice to have:
- Experience with graphics lib OPENGL/DIRECTX/VULKAN.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:-
As an intern you will be working on live game development project, working along side expert teams you will have an opportunity to share your ideas, experience game feature development and bug fixing.
- Get familiar with game development process.
- Level up your C++ Programming skills.
- Understand the inner working of game modules assigned to you.
- Basic debugging and bug fixing.
- Assist with Game feature development.
- Report to your mentor with progress of task assigned to you.
Ubisoft Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs