YASH Technologies Off Campus Hiring:-
YASH Technologies is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee – Process Excellence – Software Quality Assurance (SQA) for the Hyderabad/ Indore/ Pune location. The complete details about YASH Technologies Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- YASH Technologies
Job Position:- Trainee – Process Excellence – Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
Job Location:- Hyderabad/ Indore/ Pune
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Requisition Id:- 53429
Job Posted Date:- May 29th, 2023
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Graduation / specialization in Quality Management / Statistics is Mandatory
- Experience: 0 – 1 Years
- Knowledge on Software engineering concepts and any programming languages (C/ C++/ Java)
- Knowledge on data analysis and statistics
- MS-office (MS-Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Analytical skills with positive attitude and quick learning ability
- Good interpersonal & Communication skills
Standards and Models:
- Basic understanding and awareness of Process Excellence standards and models like ISO and CMMI.
- Familiar with commonly used standards and models.
- Have limited practical experience in their application.
Measurements and Improvement:
- Have basic concepts of Measurements and Improvement.
- Aware of the importance of measuring performance and using data to drive improvement.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
YASH Technologies is looking forward to hiring Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Professionals in the following areas :
- Understand Integrated Quality Management System.
- Establish project defined process in-line with client requirements and IMS.
- Conduct facilitations on weekly basis and publish reports.
- Conduct internal audits on monthly basis and publish reports.
- Project Metrics collection and perform sanity check.
- Participate in internal team meetings and project review meetings.
- Accountable for assigned responsibilities.
YASH Technologies Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs