Yolo Group Off Campus Hiring:-
Yolo Group is hiring candidates for the role of Data Engineer for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Yolo Group Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Yolo Group
Job Position:- Data Engineer
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Employment Type:- Full-time
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Batch of 2023 preferred.
- Should have good problem-solving skills
- Compatible with popular programming languages like Java, Python, or SQL.
- Understanding of Data Warehouse and Database Management Systems.
- It is good to have an understanding of MongoDB, PostgresDB, or similar database.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
As a Data Engineer, you will complement our existing database development and maintenance function. You’ll work with the Data Engineering team and other stakeholders to design, develop, and maintain a first-class database solution to support reporting, analysis, and data solution functions within the Company.
- Build and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Maintain production systems reliability.
- Work with the Platform team to understand Platform architecture and functionality.
- Maintain effective development and UAT environments to support a rapidly changing business.
- Maintain audit and reconciliation.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency in all managed DWH datasets.
- Collaborate in DWH technical developments.
- Liaise with Platform and Business teams to support Platform development to be conducive to downstream data consumption
- Optimize databases to ensure efficient/quick data consumption
- Integrate additional data sources into the DWH environment with support from the Business Intelligence team.
- Involve in planning, designing, developing, and maintaining our data repositories, pipeline, and analytical solutions.
Yolo Group Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs