Zerodha Fund House Recruitment:-
Zerodha Fund House is hiring candidates for the role of DevOps Intern for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. The complete details about Zerodha Fund House Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Zerodha Fund House
Job Position:- DevOps Intern
Job Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Strong Linux and networking fundamentals
- Web development concepts – server architecture (cloud computing).
- Basic knowledge of DevOps tools and technologies, such as GitOps, CI/CD
- Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space.
- Familiarity with tools like ArgoCD, ArgoWorkflow, AWS CDK, CDK8s, Terraform, Helm and Cloudformation, AWS Infra (EC2, ELB, ALB, S3, VPC, Cloudfront, Route53).
- Familiarity with databases – (MongoDB, Postgres, Redis), Scripting (bash, python).
- Familiarity with AWS Infra (EC2, ELB, ALB, S3, VPC, Cloudfront, Route53).
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Help the team research and evaluate new DevOps tools and technologies to improve our development and deployment process.
- Monitor and troubleshoot infrastructure and applications.
- Document and share DevOps knowledge with the team.
- Contribute to the DevOps community by writing blog posts, giving presentations, and participating in open source projects.
Zerodha Fund House Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs