Zycus Off Campus Hiring:-
Zycus is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Product Technical Analyst (Tech Support) for the Mumbai / Pune, India location. The complete details about Zycus Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Zycus
Job Position:- Trainee Product Technical Analyst (Tech Support)
Job Location:- Mumbai / Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- GLO03228
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Education: Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in Chemical/Mechanical/Electronics/IT/Computer Science students who will graduate in 2023-24 can apply
- Strong in Problem Solving and Analytical skills.
- Excellent Presentation and Communication skills is a must
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Understanding of Supply chain operations, e-procurement tools, Incident Management Tools & knowledge of ITIL concepts will be an added advantage.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to ask the right question.
- Collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to learn, execute and excel. Multitask and work with priorities.
- Willingness to work in 24 X 7 shifts
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
The Product Technical Analysts (PTA) has an expert product knowledge and his/her expertise is essential to a successful support structure of the Technical Account Management Team.
- Be the first point of Contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Be part of a 24/7 support team supporting Zycus’s Source-to-Pay procurement suiteParticipate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & find ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of Zycus product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
Zycus Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs