Zycus Off Campus WalkIn Drive:-
Zycus is hiring candidates for the role of Procurement Analyst for the Mumbai, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about Zycus Off Campus WalkIn Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Zycus Infotech Pvt Ltd.
Job Position:- Procurement Analyst
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- INR 4,50,000 to INR 5,00,000 LPA
Job Id:- GLO03406
Job Type:- Full-Time
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Education Qualification: BE – Mechanical/Telecommunications/Electronic/Civil/Chemical students who will graduated in 2022 – 2023 can apply.
- Experience Level: 0-1 years
- Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong Analytical and Data Interpretation skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work in 24 X 7 shifts
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn, execute and excel
- Multitask and work with priorities
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
As a Trainee/Associate – Spend Procurement Analyst you will be part of a Global Team and work with our global customers in implementing our spend analysis “Source-To-Pay” eprocurement solution which provides automated spend management.
- Work with customer to gather requirements.
- Convert the business requirements to Spend data enrichment or map and configure the requirements of products in Dev, Staging/UAT and Production environments and delivering software demonstrations
- Provide a unique categorization (using Customer taxonomy or Zycus Taxonomy or standard taxonomy like UNSPSC) to customer’s data (line items/commodities), Handling and loading of meta data and master data.
- Work efficiently on database tools, Zycus products configuration / AI applications/ ETL configuration, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Work on all aspects of deployment including business process mapping, requirements gathering, process configuration, documenting process flows, user interface configuration, user / supplier set-up and testing support.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers.
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing like customer KYC
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders.
Zycus Off Campus WalkIn Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs